Players leaving early for the draft

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Disagree about Q. I've seen where a lot of scouts are torn between he or Bosa for the #1 overall pick. Bosa has to be cleared medically also. If anything comes up with Bosa's medicals Q would be a lock for the #1 pick unless someone trades up for a QB. I'd be shocked if Q falls out of the top 5. There's a whole season of tape on him dominating the league that produces the most NFL draft picks. Could be wrong but that's how I see it playing out. I'd be selfishly ecstatic if he someone drops down to my Titans pick :biggrin2:
Idk about a lock for #1 but I'll eat a pile of whatever anyone here wants to choose if he isn't a 1st rounder. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a top 15 pick.

heck the Redskins have the 15th pick I think and based on recent history we'd almost be obligated to draft him LOL.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Disagree about Q. I've seen where a lot of scouts are torn between he or Bosa for the #1 overall pick. Bosa has to be cleared medically also. If anything comes up with Bosa's medicals Q would be a lock for the #1 pick unless someone trades up for a QB. I'd be shocked if Q falls out of the top 5. There's a whole season of tape on him dominating the league that produces the most NFL draft picks. Could be wrong but that's how I see it playing out. I'd be selfishly ecstatic if he someone drops down to my Titans pick :biggrin2:
Hush

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Idk about a lock for #1 but I'll eat a pile of whatever anyone here wants to choose if he isn't a 1st rounder. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a top 15 pick.

heck the Redskins have the 15th pick I think and based on recent history we'd almost be obligated to draft him LOL.
I think if Bosa doesn't check out medically then Q would be at the top of everyone's board. I expect Bosa to check out so realistically Q should be the 2nd or 3rd non QB off the board. Just depends on how many teams trade up or need a QB. There are no great edge rushers in this class. Ferrell from Clemson is probably the best of the edge guys..

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I think Mack should return, but just my opinion. He struggled with his reads and you can see the defense moving and looking lost on quite a few plays. Mack has the physical ability, but just need to work more on getting the defense in the right alignment.
Mack made a lot of mistakes this year. That's not great leadership.
EX... 40 years ago an old SGT told me...
'That guy isn't a leader, he's a Rookie with 10 years experience'.
That point hit home to me. I never forgot the SGT's advice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.