Players leaving early for the draft

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Would there be a better place to win it all than in the GA dome? :cool:

Who you got if it's not the Saints?
Yes there would be a better place, not here. I can stomach a lot of things but I cannot stomach the Aints winning a super bowl here. I have hated the Aints my entire life, even before I moved to Atlanta. They can win it literally anywhere else. Just not here.

I think it is the Rams or Chiefs.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Jesuit. You and I might have exchanged on this, albeit a couple years ago now. I'm '88, my Bama son was '16 and college TBD son is '20; FIL was '56 and BIL was '90. It's a family tradition I guess. You had one graduate from there, correct?
That is correct. I'm just old and couldn't remember everything. My son was 2007 from Jesuit, 2011 from BAMA. Thanks for the update.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Would there be a better place to win it all than in the GA dome? :cool:

Who you got if it's not the Saints?
Well, historically speaking, the only time the Saints made it to the Superbowl was very much like this year. 13-3 record, number 1 seed in the NFC, home field advantage in the playoffs. I for one hope the Saints do make it to Atlanta. If you can't stand the Saints, just pull for Mark Ingram.

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
Deionte Thompson.

Did he ever get his assault case resolved? I think he got in trouble last spring break in Texas.

I wonder if he wants it resolved before he Goes to NFL.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Looks like Savion has declared for the draft. I don't see it myself.
Projected 3rd round but probably wouldn’t have seen much PT this year considering Diggs came back. 3rd round is probably his ceiling so can’t really fault him for leaving..

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Projected 3rd round but probably wouldn’t have seen much PT this year considering Diggs came back. 3rd round is probably his ceiling so can’t really fault him for leaving..
Think others would of passed him too.. best time for him to go. Good luck Savion

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
And don’t forget about JAD who I think would have been a great bet to compete for that spot. The Secondary that was entirely replaced last season should be a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like Savion has declared for the draft. I don't see it myself.
He lost his job to Jobe in the CFPCG. You guys are going to love Jobe. He plays in phase better than anyone on your team right now. He is built for Saban's secondary play.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
He lost his job to Jobe in the CFPCG. You guys are going to love Jobe. He plays in phase better than anyone on your team right now. He is built for Saban's secondary play.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jobe end up playing corner because Savion blew out the leg on the long Ross TD?

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
Savion should be careful. He may not get drafted, like Tony Brown or Levi. Who both had to prove themselves to make a roster.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.