Visits
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Visits

  1. #1
    BamaNation Scout Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Huntsville
    Posts
    7

    Visits

    Has anyone heard of any recruits visiting the Capstone this weekend? Maybe a few uncommitted EEs would be nice.

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,060

    Re: Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbo View Post
    Has anyone heard of any recruits visiting the Capstone this weekend? Maybe a few uncommitted EE’s would be nice.
    There is a premium article up on BOL today about visitors but I am not a member. Anybody, RTR91 have a list?

  4. #3
    BamaNation Second Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    143

    Re: Visits

    https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/12...ksley-maryland

    Lists only two, not sure if it's all inclusive and was basically a side note in the article.
    Jeffrey Carter 4* DB committed to aTm
    DJ Williams 3* RB Committed to App State, states he has not been offered yet...
    I assume Williams was the young man jam mentioned on the other thread

  5. #4
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Inverness, AL
    Posts
    8,060

    Re: Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by UAllday View Post
    https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/12...ksley-maryland

    Lists only two, not sure if it's all inclusive and was basically a side note in the article.
    Jeffrey Carter 4* DB committed to aTm
    DJ Williams 3* RB Committed to App State, states he has not been offered yet...
    I assume Williams was the young man jam mentioned on the other thread
    Thanks for the article. I had heard a week or two ago we had asked some to delay their OV's until this weekend including some committed players. I don't think there will be only two.

  6. #5
    BamaNation Scout Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Thanks for the article. I had heard a week or two ago we had asked some to delay their OV's until this weekend including some committed players. I don't think there will be only two.

    You're correct here's the list from BOL:

    Alabama targets —
    Jeffery Carter, Texas A&M commit
    DJ Williams, 3-star RB, Sebring (Fla.) — Appalachian State commit

    Alabama commits --
    Byron Young, 4-star SDE, Laurel (Miss.) West Jones —
    Pierce Quick, 4-star OT, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.) —
    Paul Tyson, 4-star QB, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.) —
    Keilan Robinson, 4-star RB, Washington (D.C.) St. John’s College —
    Brandon Turnage, 4-star CB, Oxford (Miss.) Lafayette —
    Amari Kight, 4-star OT, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson —
    DJ Dale, 4-star DT, Pinson (Ala.) Clay-Chalkville —
    Will Reichard, 3-star K, Hoover (Ala.) —

  7. #6
    BamaNation All-American
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,148

    Re: Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by TideNMetairie View Post
    You're correct here's the list from BOL:

    Alabama targets —
    Jeffery Carter, Texas A&M commit
    DJ Williams, 3-star RB, Sebring (Fla.) — Appalachian State commit

    Alabama commits --
    Byron Young, 4-star SDE, Laurel (Miss.) West Jones —
    Pierce Quick, 4-star OT, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.) —
    Paul Tyson, 4-star QB, Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.) —
    Keilan Robinson, 4-star RB, Washington (D.C.) St. John’s College —
    Brandon Turnage, 4-star CB, Oxford (Miss.) Lafayette —
    Amari Kight, 4-star OT, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson —
    DJ Dale, 4-star DT, Pinson (Ala.) Clay-Chalkville —
    Will Reichard, 3-star K, Hoover (Ala.) —
    Interesting and I guess good that K. Robinson is visiting this weekend.

  8. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Breaux Bridge, La
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Visits

    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!