Frazier re-runs on Cozi TV.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Anyone else watching these reruns?

Every week night, Cozi TV airs 4 episodes in a row. I'm not a consistent viewer - depends on what else is on - but when I tune in this show makes me laugh out loud every time!

Frasier is one of the most successful spin-off series in television history and one of the most critically acclaimed comedy series of all time.[SUP][46][/SUP] The series won a total of 37 Primetime Emmy Awards during its 11-year run, breaking the record long held by CBS' The Mary Tyler Moore Show (29). It held the record until 2016 when Game of Thrones won 38.[SUP][47][/SUP] Grammer and Pierce each won four, including one each for the fifth and eleventh seasons. The series is tied with ABC's Modern Family for the most consecutive wins for Outstanding Comedy Series, winning five from 1994 to 1998.
:p

SavanaBama

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 25, 2000
Huntsville, AL
I didn't watch Frazier when it was first out . . . but I did watch through all the seasons using Amazon Prime TV a few years ago. It is a funny show!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.