Link: John Doe 6 pt SEC CG breakdown

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Yeah, Tua didn’t really have a bad game. He didn’t get a lot of support from receivers or play calling. This was by far Bama’s worst game. I don’t expect to see anything like it again.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Kinda disappointed that he didn't eat more crow after all the crap he said about Hurts earlier.
TBF he gave hurts a lot of props in the episode that came out this morning. I don’t think I can link it because he does let a few bad language comments come out.

Last edited:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I don’t remember the negatives about Jalen. After which game(s)? I thought I’d watched all the John Doe’s.

Regardless, the guy was right about Tua not having a terrible game. I can normall tolerate Danielson but had to mute him because of all the stats comparisons with Murray. As a QB Danielson knew exactly what was happening and chose to sensationalize.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Yeah, Tua didn’t really have a bad game. He didn’t get a lot of support from receivers or play calling. This was by far Bama’s worst game. I don’t expect to see anything like it again.
And they still defeated a Team that many people consider one of the four best teams in the country who wanted revenge badly....in their backyard (yes I consider Atlanta their backyard unless they are playing tech). Sometimes the things Bama does just leaves me speechless

Bama9001

1st Team
Sep 26, 2017
Seems pretty obvious that offenses are going after #4 (S. Smith). It'll keep happening until he takes the next step and starts making them pay. He's getting close but still is less physical and poorer in coverage than the freshman on the other side.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.