Question: 2018 College Football Bowl Season

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Will LSU vs UCF be another repeat of Auburn vs UCF last year?
Doubt it - AU was let down because, had they beaten UGA, they were likely playing for the NC.

I suspect a few things:
- L8U wants to show the world they are a legit team (they are)
- UCF will have a very tough time consistently moving the ball on that L8U D
- L8U's OL will look like 2012 Bama against UCFs DL, and therefore the O will look better than it's looked in a while.

UCCF has a good team and good skill players, but they don't have the lines to match up to L8U. There's no reason for the Tigers to come in flat - they entered the season with many predicting a losing record, and I'm betting they want to be the team that shuts UCF up.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I think LSU will be motivated which Auburn wasn't.
The SEC team most likely to be sleepwalking is Georgia unless Smart can keep them motivated somehow.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No matter what happens in that game, UCF fans are going to continue talking. They lost their QB, so they have a built in excuse for a loss. My BiL is already playing that card and the game is weeks away.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I think LSU will be motivated which Auburn wasn't.
The SEC team most likely to be sleepwalking is Georgia unless Smart can keep them motivated somehow.
I just want to reiterate how pathetic it is that LSU has created a culture where it’s best players sit out of bowl games to save themselves for the draft. I just can’t respect a guy who does that.

Also pulling for Georgia to lose to Texas. Would serve them right after all their whining about the selection rankings.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Definitely agree that UGA/Texas has low key upset potential. UGA will be deflated and Texas will be jacked and looking to make a statement. It's their first major bowl game since they lost the BCS Title to us.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Would GA losing to TX mean we still haven’t played anybody? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
How much motivation do the Tigers need? LSU lost the defending National Champion a few weeks ago and now they get to play the defending National Champions again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.