ESPN Captial One Bowl Mania pick 'em

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Nope - all but 1 in the pool have GA, so you will not lose ground. This is over.
Last time i played this, you couldn’t see the picks of others beforehand, IIRC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Last time i played this, you couldn’t see the picks of others beforehand, IIRC.
Using the "Group Scoresheet" page, you can see everyone's picks (and the # of points for each person) once a game kicks off. Once the GA game kicked off, I could see that everyone except "TideRollsInOhio" had selected GA in that game, but that person wasn't close enough to the top for that win to get them home. That meant that the GA game was not going to decide this thing. I could also see that no one had enough points on the game relative to others to change the top 3.

So that meant that the only game that could change the outcome was the Alabama game. Doubt that anyone other than Terry (Sooner fan) picked Clemson in this game, but it is possible. There are 3 players within 40 points of Miggy, so this game could still impact the pick'em results, but only if one or more of those folks picked a team other than Alabama. Frankly, I would not want to win a pick'em that way and I suspect that all of those folks are on Alabama.

So it is over, and it was over when the GA game kicked off.

:cheers2:

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Should have just reversed my confidence factors completely! Had 17 of the lowest 20 CFs right. Best I can do if Bama wins is 13 of my top 20 CFs. Glad I don't gamble for a living! (Or even fun cause this wouldn't have been--come on UGA, Mizzou, USCe, Vandy, MSU, Bug disappoints for the SEC!). RTR! Getter done!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Should have just reversed my confidence factors completely! Had 17 of the lowest 20 CFs right. Best I can do if Bama wins is 13 of my top 20 CFs. Glad I don't gamble for a living! (Or even fun cause this wouldn't have been--come on UGA, Mizzou, USCe, Vandy, MSU, Bug disappoints for the SEC!). RTR! Getter done!
Still way better than me. :biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.