ESPN Captial One Bowl Mania pick 'em
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Redwood Forrest's Avatar

Big A ESPN Captial One Bowl Mania pick 'em

Let's get 'em picked for the first game which is 12-15 I think. There is no pass word because this is a public pick 'em. The Group name is TideFans2017 (I didn't create a new group this year) and must be typed as it appears here.

As with the regular season you move them around ranking them by confidence points. As an example, I have Alabama beating Oklahoma for 41pts, the max because I have more confidence in Bama than the other 40 teams. I have Wake Forrest ranked for 1pt because that game surely is a toss up if there ever was one.

If this is your first time go here: http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2018/en/ and pick Group and then join a group.
    I do not believe in atheists, therefore they do not exist.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: ESPN Captial One Bowl Mania pick 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    Let's get 'em picked for the first game which is 12-15 I think. There is no pass word because this is a public pick 'em. The Group name is TideFans2017 (I didn't create a new group this year) and must be typed as it appears here.

As with the regular season you move them around ranking them by confidence points. As an example, I have Alabama beating Oklahoma for 41pts, the max because I have more confidence in Bama than the other 40 teams. I have Wake Forrest ranked for 1pt because that game surely is a toss up if there ever was one.

If this is your first time go here: http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2018/en/ and pick Group and then join a group.
    Iím waiting to see how many players skip their bowl games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Iím waiting to see how many players skip their bowl games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yep. I need to do some edits.

BamaNation All-American ReturnToGlory's Avatar

The only thing that I am worse at that Bowl Mania is March Madness.