Game Thread: Army vs Navy

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Army’s defense is legit. Other than that delayed draw they pretty much shut Navy down.
Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them beat Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Go Army! That was a fun game, and I love hwo Navy came back at the end to make the game interesting. I love the way these two teams play football. I love the option out of the flexbone, and these two teams play great defense as well. Well played, Army and Navy!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Army Navy

I only got to watch the 4th quarter and it was worth the wait - except for the TWO Navy turnovers! :rolleye2:

Dang......oh well.......at least it wasn't a blow out.

Congrats to Army - enjoy it while you can....

PS - GO NAVY! :biggrin2:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
WE PASSED. A LOT! Did you SEE all the army passes? And completions! I thought tua had left NYC for a second via the train and was playing in Philly.

ARMY 3 YEAR STREAK!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I didn't really have a team that I REALLY wanted to win, but I guess I was pulling for ARMY, because, I think previous to the past three years Navy had won, I think, 14 consecutive games and they have the better OVERALL record.

So, it was good to see Army win.

Since they BOTH fight for OUR country, it is hard to really pull for either. However, since NAVY had that LONG streak of WINS and has the overall best record in this game, it was easy to pull for Army.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.