Out of one side of the mouth:
"We're a BIG deal!"

Out the other side:
"We demand cupcake money or home/home because we're such a little deal!"

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This White fellow sure knows how to get attention. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. They can't keep up the pace they are winning at and will go back to irrelevancy soon. LSWho better represent.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If they want to rise from obscurity, they should look at how Penn State did it. Be willing to play anyone, anywhere. Even if you lose, you win, because you expand your recruiting footprint.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"We can beat the SEC!"

Uh, you're 3-17 against the SEC all-time.

They brag a LOT about that one win but get amnesia about all 17 of those losses.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I remember when Nebraska tried to play Boise H&H once the “anytime, anywhere” statement was released. But it ultimately fell through because Boise wanted a big check for the Nebraska trip and 80% of the money generated by the Boise game.

Basically these teams try talk big about “no one wants to play us”, but when someone of worth tries they come up with outlandish demands.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
White and UCF just need to go away. But I do agree that if they want recognition and respect then they need to step up and go to places like Gainesville, Austin, Columbus, etc. I hope LSU runs them out of the stadium, but I am not so sure about that happening. It could be another auburn debacle.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I think LSU will show up to play. I think LSU will win.
Then we get to hear "but we didn't have our best player" to which I would reply that maybe they should have developed their back up a little more.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I think LSU will show up to play. I think LSU will win.
Then we get to hear "but we didn't have our best player" to which I would reply that maybe they should have developed their back up a little more.
You have more faith in Coach Yapping Dog than I will ever have.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Selma, it really isn't the coaching so much as it is the tallent and LSU is not in the same position as au was last season having beaten us and UGA and was still on the outside looking in. To me, the LSU players who are gonna play are gonna come in wanting a win. I also think UCF may take LSU a little too lightly based on beating au last year and such.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Selma, it really isn't the coaching so much as it is the tallent and LSU is not in the same position as au was last season having beaten us and UGA and was still on the outside looking in. To me, the LSU players who are gonna play are gonna come in wanting a win. I also think UCF may take LSU a little too lightly based on beating au last year and such.
I'm hoping you're right. Somebody has got to end this loud mouthiness from Orlando.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Typical. I haven't heard from Boise in years. UCF has a much better shot to make it than Boise ever did. They've got geography and demographics in their favor. But they can't try taking the same road Boise did, or they'll end up with the same amount of relevancy. So by all means, never change Danny White.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.