Was Murray Limping at Heisman Awards?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Funny you say this as I saw it tonight at one point, figured I was imaging things...
I saw it too. I was watching both Tua and Murray. Tua was walking pretty well w/o his cast and scooter. I thought Tyler may have been a little banged up. Tyle should have time to get back to close to 100% before we play them.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I don’t get the joke. Please enlighten me as I’m slow. :)
He was showing his age when he made the TH post. ;) I laughed out loud when I read it...
TH had her bodyguard strike her competitor on the knee, with a collapsible metal police baton before she skated.
TH was pretty much shamed out of figure skating for a number of years.
I figure I'm older than B1GTide, so I remember it well...
(It's little things like what I had for lunch yesterday that escape me... ;) )

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
He was showing his age when he made the TH post. ;) I laughed out loud when I read it...
TH had her bodyguard strike her competitor on the knee, with a collapsible metal police baton before she skated.
TH was pretty much shamed out of figure skating for a number of years.
I figure I'm older than B1GTide, so I remember it well...
(It's little things like what I had for lunch yesterday that escape me... ;) )
Well, I was like 8 when this happened but I remember hearing about it later on. I figured it had something to do with such incident since that’s about all she’s remembered for. LOL

Last edited:

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I think he started limping after seeing Quinnen Williams and thinking what would happen if he actually got hit by him.

Sevenmm

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2018
I'm disappointed at the conspiracy theory running here; you guys are better than this, sounding like some Okies now........
btw just for the record, that's his normal gait, even when playing baseball, except when he's running.....so far it hasn't held him back much. Good luck Dec. 29 just not best of luck !!!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I'm disappointed at the conspiracy theory running here; you guys are better than this, sounding like some Okies now........
btw just for the record, that's his normal gait, even when playing baseball, except when he's running.....so far it hasn't held him back much. Good luck Dec. 29 just not best of luck !!!
everything in this thread is pretty harmless

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I still think it's because his suit was too tight -- that's how I walk when things get pinched

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
What's up with the influx of Oklahoma trolls on here ? There have been a bunch on here lately. I never would give a thought to going on one of their sites.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Kind of how I was disappointed in how the OU athletic department chose to run Murray's Heisman campaign. They couldn't find it in themselves to keep the focus on Murray and his accomplishments. For some strange reason, I thought they were better than that - but turns out they're very reminiscent of our barner little brothers.

Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful, or the action of plotting or conspiring. Given those definitions, I'm still looking for the conspiracy of which you speak looming somewhere in this thread.

Otherwise, welcome to the board! Wishing you an equal amount of luck on the 29th. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.