Florida Man Arrested For Shoplifting At Kohl's - After Job Interview At....Kohl's

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local...for-shoplifting-after-job-interview-at-kohl-s

A Spring Hill man was arrested for shoplifting after his job interview at Kohl's, deputies say.

The man identified as Dominick Breedlove arrived at the store around 3:20 p.m. Wednesday and proceeded to Human Resources for a job interview, Hernando County deputies say.

After the interview, Breedlove walked over to the shoe department, found a pair of Nike sneakers without a security tag, then went to his car to get a Kohl's bag from a previous shopping trip and proceeded back to the shoe department, according to a loss prevention officer who was watching him.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Sometime you see stuff like this and wonder how stupid people can be, then you realize we probably have not scratched the surface on stupidity.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Sometime you see stuff like this and wonder how stupid people can be, then you realize we probably have not scratched the surface on stupidity.
Gray.....you probably do but I will say it anyway. I live in Florida and you have NO idea! The stupidity I see on a daily basis is truly astounding. :rolleye2:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I was parked at one of the outlets on I drive in Orlando 4 years ago. My wife was shopping and I was in the car with my sleeping child. All of a sudden, I saw this man sprinting like a track star wearing a sweat suit and wearing a back pack. He was running like Carl Lewis and security could no catch him. He got away. I wonder what was in his backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.