Lewis Rehab Update?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
But, if you recall, to date all we have are "sources" naming Enos. Saban has not mentioned it once.
I took Enos and Saban’s comments as we are focused on the present and the present is OU. We will figure out the future in the future. Currently the future is clutter.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Regarding Enos, surely he has had an increased workload with Locksley taking the MD job. Maybe CNS is using this as an evaluation period for Enos??
I agree that Enos's stock could rise or fall depending on our next two games.

I hope we win em and Enos becomes the official Coordinator.
In my book Enos is not only the key for our Quarterbacks now,
but for Taulia and other QBs to follow.
I think Coach is waiting to see how Enos calls the Offense in our next two games.

Last edited:

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
I agree that Enos's stock could rise or fall depending on our next two games.

I hope we win em and Enos becomes the official Coordinator.
In my book Enos is not only the key for our Quarterbacks now,
but for Taulia and other QBs to follow.
I think Coach is waiting to see how Enos calls the Offense in our next two games.
Pretty sure Locksley will still be calling plays. I was talking more about game planning, scouting, recruiting, and more behind the scenes stuff.

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
Lewis looks to be moving well in video of practice, I wonder of saban's comments about namath/bryant point to physically he may be ready but mentally not ready.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I took Enos and Saban’s comments as we are focused on the present and the present is OU. We will figure out the future in the future. Currently the future is clutter.
Not really - Enos was asked if he was offered the job and he said that he had not been.

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
I’m sure since Enos salary is about to go up by 10 times. They have agreed to discuss details after the season, with agents involved.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.