Game Thread: Arizona @ Alabama (noon tip)

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Was at the game yesterday and had a blast. Really nice to see us bounce back when going down in the 2nd half against a good team. You could sense a little tension in the crowd once Arizona made their early run to take the lead, but we were able to find some baskets when we really needed them. A few takeaways from me:

Free throw shooting is still concerning and almost cost us
Reese was great- need him to play at that high a level consistently
Herbert Jones is in a funk in the worst way. He looks lost out there at times and his shooting is atrocious. Get the hair back and maybe the swag and confidence will return? Feels like Samson in a way.
CAJ found a nice mix of lineups on the floor that gave us a spark
Petty, while struggling with his shot is still a factor with his rebounding and playing much better defense. Really good to see him excited for the team and others when he isn't having his best day.
Dazon is still a head scratcher. My brother and I were talking on the way home while listening to post game and honestly hadn't realized he didn't come back in the 2nd half

RTR- can't wait for the game in HSV next Tuesday. Great to get the win prior to the long break.
I'll be at the Liberty game as well. I hope the motivated, fun-to-watch Bama shows up. Last years Rocket City Classic was pretty hard to watch and we nearly lost the game.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
My fiancé and I will be at the game as well. If you guys wanted to meet for a second, inbox me.
I tried to reply to your PM but I'm not sure it went through or not. Long story short, I apologize for not getting in touch with before the game. We had a ticket issue which delayed us getting in so we didn't have much time to spare once that got sorted out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.