Link: AP All-Americans. Alabama leads nation with four first team All-Americans

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Nice to see but I would imagine that there are others that are All America caliber. But you can't just all Alabama players on the team.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Neither Wilson nor Moses made the 3 deep. I didn't think that they would, but this will get Mack fired up.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Neither Wilson nor Moses made the 3 deep. I didn't think that they would, but this will get Mack fired up.
Both of them will have to step it up in the Orange Bowl because OU will pick on them like others have. They have the ability just need to get the mental side down better.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Nice to see but I would imagine that there are others that are All America caliber. But you can't just all Alabama players on the team.
My sister-in-law (an Auburn alumna) sent me a pre-season football ranking:
1. Alabama 1st string.
2. Georgia
3. Alabama 2nd string
4. Ohio State
5. Alabama 3rd string
6. Notre Dame
7. Alabama practice squad, etc.

I thought it was funny.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Both of them will have to step it up in the Orange Bowl because OU will pick on them like others have. They have the ability just need to get the mental side down better.
The last time Mack played mad, he had a monster game.

Bama now has 2 unanimous All-Americans and 5 total consensus All-Americans!

Unanimous: Quninen Williams (Walter Camp, AP, FWAA, Sporting News, AFCA) and Jonah Williams (Walter Camp, AP, FWAA, Sporting News, AFCA)

Consensus: Tua Tagovailoa (Walter Camp, Sporting News, AFCA ), Jerry Jeudy (Walter Camp, AP, Sporting News, AFCA), Deionte Thompson (AP, Sporting News, AFCA)

Other 1st teamers: Ross Pierschbacher (Sporting News)

Roll Tide!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Bama now has 2 unanimous All-Americans and 5 total consensus All-Americans!

Unanimous: Quninen Williams (Walter Camp, AP, FWAA, Sporting News, AFCA) and Jonah Williams (Walter Camp, AP, FWAA, Sporting News, AFCA)

Consensus: Tua Tagovailoa (Walter Camp, Sporting News, AFCA ), Jerry Jeudy (Walter Camp, AP, Sporting News, AFCA), Deionte Thompson (AP, Sporting News, AFCA)

Other 1st teamers: Ross Pierschbacher (Sporting News)

Roll Tide!
I am so proud of all of these guys.
I am especially happy that Tua got three All-American honors to be considered "consensus".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.