Kira Lewis Named SEC Freshman of the Week

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
There is no doubt who our best player is, but I'd like to see Kira distributing the ball a little more. We obviously need his offense, but we need the big guys to catch the ball when he dishes as well. We've turned it over instead of catching and dunking. Mack made a few plays down the stretch that were critical, but I've been told he is having trouble translating coaches plays to the court. IOW, he needs to practice something new, he doesn't seem to execute what is drawn up during the game. That being said, he needs to be on the court. At least he can score and make his own shot.

I am not sure what has happened to Jones and JP, both are struggling mightily. It seems as if when one struggles they both struggle. We need Jones on defense and Petty has been great at rebounding so far. If we are to compete in the SEC, we desperately need about 12 to 16 points a game from them.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Lewis is a smooth player. Not sure he is a true point guard. His assist numbers are low. Maybe the team will start clicking soon.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.