Alabama: New here

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Guys I have been following this forum for last 9 years and enjoying Jess's take on matchups

Finally joined ...

Always admired how civil folks are even during heated debates here. Lets keep it up. I am already familiar with all the frequent posters here like B1G

I promise to keep my emotions in check during games

I have been following Bama forums since 91 that I remember -- it used to be listserv on the mainframe. Exact details escape me.

Rolltide and lets go get another one

Last edited:

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Guys I have been following this forum for last 9 years and enjoying Jess's take on matchups

Finally joined ...

Always admired how civil folks are even during heated debates here. Lets keep it up. I am already familiar with all the frequent posters here like B1G

I have been following Bama forums since 91 that I remember -- it used to be listserv on the mainframe. Exact details escape me.

Welcome, and RTR! :D

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

Finally joined ...

Great first post. Roll Tide and welcome.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Watch out for seebell -- otherwise, most others play nice ;)

RTR! Welcome aboard!

Fill us in:

1. ) Favorite all-time Bama alum?
2. ) Favorite Championship won?
3. ) Were you a fan of the white helmets? Duron Carter? Or using Derrick Henry as a Linebacker?
4. ) Are you from NY?

Last edited:

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Watch out for seebell -- otherwise, most others play nice ;)

RTR! Welcome aboard!

Fill us in:

1. ) Favorite all-time Bama alum?
2. ) Favorite Championship won?
3. ) Were you a fan of the white helmets? Duron Carter? Or using Derrick Henry as a Linebacker?
4. ) Are you from NY?
Favourite .. I would have to go with Lane Bearden
Favourite Chmp: 2009, 1992 was most dominating
No white helmets please. Traditional uniforms. Duron Carter ,, man you guys had me fooled I really thought he was going to be something .. a video had popped up. I never thought Henry would be successful in NFL as RB.
From midwest

One more thing .. also alum of NMSU

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Welcome!

Please note that TideFans is not like most football drums out there - our benevolent dictator has always wanted the forum to be kid-friendly, and we run pretty tight ship wrt abiding by his wishes. All of this is outlined in our site policies, but basically don't post anything you wouldn't say to a young kid and you'll be just fine.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Nice intro, sir! You joined at just the right time!

Welcome and hope to see more from you!

Since you're an Aggie (and not the SEC variety)...here's an appropriate avatar for you: :)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Finally joined ...

Welcome to TideFans.
I joined Tidefans after copying the mail for several years.
I finally couldn't stand it anymore, and joined. I had things to say.
I don't know why I waited so long, and I don't know why you did either.

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
Welcome to TideFans.
I joined Tidefans after copying the mail for several years.
I finally couldn't stand it anymore, and joined. I had things to say.
I don't know why I waited so long, and I don't know why you did either.
I attempted first time 4to8 years back but got no confirmation from tidefans admins. Then I thought it must be based on references and never tried again

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.