New to TideFans

Sooner Mommy

Dec 9, 2018
Hello, Bama! Heard you guys are pretty cool, so I registered for obvious reasons :smile:. I’m not the first to wander over here, and I’m sure I won’t be the last.

I’m a Sooner by birth, education, choice, and
the tuition I pay for my kiddo. I also went to HS in Enterprise, so I have no shortage of Bama friends.

Looking forward to a fun couple of weeks and a great game!

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Welcome fellow lower Alabama native and mom! I'm a Bama grad and mom to an Auburn senior (I know, I know) and hopefully a future Alabama baseball player (10th grader now).

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Welcome Sooner Mommy. We’re glad to have you here. I don’t ever recall a rival fan of the feminine persuasion joining the board before a big game. I think you will like our family friendly forum.

My dog, Pepper, is from Harrah, Oklahoma. That’s the only Okie connection I have.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Hello, Bama! Heard you guys are pretty cool, so I registered for obvious reasons :smile:. I’m not the first to wander over here, and I’m sure I won’t be the last.

the tuition I pay for my kiddo. I also went to HS in Enterprise, so I have no shortage of Bama friends.

Welcome to TideFans. Our Mods and Administrators run a quality forum.
We are of course pro Alabama. Join in an put in your opinion.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome. I'm happy to see some OU fans here. :)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Welcome!

Please note that TideFans is not like most football drums out there - our benevolent dictator has always wanted the forum to be kid-friendly, and we run pretty tight ship wrt abiding by his wishes. All of this is outlined in our site policies, but basically don't post anything you wouldn't say to a young kid and you'll be just fine.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Welcome Sooner Mommy. We’re glad to have you here. I don’t ever recall a rival fan of the feminine persuasion joining the board before a big game. I think you will like our family friendly forum.

My dog, Pepper, is from Harrah, Oklahoma. That’s the only Okie connection I have.
The more women on the site, the better the discussions!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.