Where things stand 12/11 (board update)

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
What are the chances we for sure land both Dean and Sanders? That would be the icing on the cake for me.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
What are the chances we for sure land both Dean and Sanders? That would be the icing on the cake for me.
Who knows? UGA fans have been picking up confidence on both, but it's hard to know how well placed that is.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Who knows? UGA fans have been picking up confidence on both, but it's hard to know how well placed that is.
Yeah, hard to know................our gurus feel good about them as well, so we will have to see. From some things I have read and heard ( especially here) I think Bama is in a good place with them

Last edited:

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
It's signing day week. Its a collar coaster guys. I maintain my stance
Now there you go again...bringing reason and logic into the discussion. Don’t you understand that now’s the time to run around like your hair’s on fire?!?!?

We’re going to have surprises, good and bad. Saban has contingency plans, and backup plans as far as you can see. When the dust settles, we’ll still have the best players, recruits, staff and facilities in college football. All is well.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Latest update on Christian Williams makes it seem like LSU is a potential landing spot.

We are visiting a DT from NYC whose name escapes me at the moment....contingency plan.

It's hard to tell this time of year what noise is real and what is due to building drama.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Latest update on Christian Williams makes it seem like LSU is a potential landing spot.

We are visiting a DT from NYC whose name escapes me at the moment....contingency plan.

It's hard to tell this time of year what noise is real and what is due to building drama.

Are you referring to Jason Blissett?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Ika the big DT out of Utah had two CB's today to LSWho. Makes me feel good about Sopsher.

We also got another CB for Neal today.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
3 star player with offers from everywhere. Something tells me that the recruiting services missed him. Probably has something to do with where he plays HS ball.
Similar to Barmore last year (he did get upgraded to a 4* late in the process). We always tend to find a sleeper in every class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.