Where things stand 12/11 (board update)

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
Similar to Barmore last year (he did get upgraded to a 4* late in the process). We always tend to find a sleeper in every class.
Josh Jacobs was a big time sleeper. Guys like this are another product of Saban's "process," I think.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Latest update on Christian Williams makes it seem like LSU is a potential landing spot.

We are visiting a DT from NYC whose name escapes me at the moment....contingency plan.

It's hard to tell this time of year what noise is real and what is due to building drama.
My guess would be Hunte is a backup option for Sophser, as Ika appears to LSU bound. does that seem to be correct? Or do you think we could take him regardless given our need for depth in the front 7?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
My guess would be Hunte is a backup option for Sophser, as Ika appears to LSU bound. does that seem to be correct? Or do you think we could take him regardless given our need for depth in the front 7?
I think it may be an opportunity for added depth if we lose out on CWill. Just my opinion.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Yes, that's why I said he is a contingency plan. The only benefit of some kids waiting until Feb to sign is that we have options if others fall through.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.