Where things stand 12/11 (board update)

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I did too and think it is an attention grabbing statement from the sportscaster. No worries IMO.
Everything I have seen and heard is that he is solid BAMA all the way...............don't think there is a worry there. I think his mom and dad love Bama, and want him there.............

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Sanders, Neal, Sophser, Dean, Thibodeaux and one of the others you mention would be a dream finish and punctuate this cycle quite emphatically. What are the odds that we get our entire class in during the early signing period?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Sanders, Neal, Sophser, Dean, Thibodeaux and one of the others you mention would be a dream finish and punctuate this cycle quite emphatically. What are the odds that we get our entire class in during the early signing period?
Slim. Last I heard Hill , Sopsher, and a couple others would wait til Feb

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
FWIW, Taulia Tagovailoa was not displaying Alabama gear at Thompson High School’s “early enrollee celebration” today. Amari Kight was displaying, as was the young man going to UAB. May not mean anything. Saw this on local Birmingham TV this afternoon.
I saw the sportscast again at 10:00 and sportscaster said the exact same thing yet they had an interview after his comments with Taulia and he was saying he wants to play with Tua and this is what is best for him and his family. The sportscaster is young and this is the type "fake" news we have come to expect unfortunately. To heck with the obvious facts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.