Another New Guy

ARollTideDad

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2018
Seeing lots of "new people" posts, so here is mine:

As the name implies, I am a father of a current student. I have lurked here for almost a year and wanted to sign up. For various reasons, I am really impressed with the school, it's spirit, and opportunities. I am a fan! Roll Tide!!!

:biga2:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Welcome!

Please note that TideFans is not like most football drums out there - our benevolent dictator has always wanted the forum to be kid-friendly, and we run pretty tight ship wrt abiding by his wishes. All of this is outlined in our site policies, but basically don't post anything you wouldn't say to a young kid and you'll be just fine.

ARollTideDad

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2018
I read it all. I am on board. I'm a Dad after all!

Only concern is I was not born wearing "Crimson Colored Glasses", so I hope my "objectivity" doesn't clash with forum appropriate fanaticism!

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Welcome and Roll Tide! I think you have probably already seen that most on this forum are mostly objective. That doesn't mean that we don't always cheer for the Tide and want to always be the best (which we usually are).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.