Jeffrey Epstein's deal of a lifetime...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Re: Jeffrey Epstiens deal of a lifetime

I guess it pays to be rich and/or well connected. Bill Clinton exhaled and audible sigh of relief.

Epstein has a special place in hell or whatever punishment exists once he leaves this world.
as did Donald Trump and Alexander Acosta

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

This guy is disgusting. He is worse than the guy who ran his car into the crowd of anti-Nazi protesters. I would like to hear Acosta explain the deal he gave Epstein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

This guy is disgusting. He is worse than the guy who ran his car into the crowd of anti-Nazi protesters. I would like to hear Acosta explain the deal he gave Epstein.

Well now that he’s a “ protected “ Trump appointee, that will never happen.
People like Epstein don’t deserve to breathe; neither do their “friends”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Per wiki, FWIW:

Trump said of Epstein in 2002: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Epstein owned a private Boeing 727 jet (nicknamed the "Lolita Express") ..... Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

This republic has a lot of problems, but the appearance of a two-tiered justice system (one for the super-wealthy and the other for the rest of us) is one of them.
“Appearance”??????

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

This makes me sick to my stomach. But, I’m not surprised by it due to the depravity of our world. I’m not surprised by much of anything anymore.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

Wow and people still defend Clinton, crazy.
There aren’t many left - they just cancelled their “ tour” due to poor ticket sales.
Trump, OTOH, still draws a slowly dwindling number to his rallies.
Like flies to poop - I think maybe the poop is going stale.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea

There aren’t many left - they just cancelled their “ tour” due to poor ticket sales.
Trump, OTOH, still draws a slowly dwindling number to his rallies.
Like flies to poop - I think maybe the poop is going stale.

FoxNews is all you need to verify that there is a consistent percentage of unreachable, ignorant people out there.

You may be able to pick off a few eventually, but the base is lost to reason.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

FoxNews is all you need to verify that there is a consistent percentage of unreachable, ignorant people out there.

You may be able to pick off a few eventually, but the base is lost to reason.
We have underfunded our educational system for generations to the extent that we are prideful in our ignorance. Then along comes the Rush, Hannity, Murdoch's of the world who accumulate vast wealth playing to that ignorance.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

We have underfunded our educational system for generations to the extent that we are prideful in our ignorance. Then along comes the Rush, Hannity, Murdoch's of the world who accumulate vast wealth playing to that ignorance.
Yep - I saw the intentional, culturally broad attack on intellectualism and promotion of ignorance begin over 50 years ago. It has really snowballed in the last 15-20 years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.