News Article: Article on Jalen Hurts in Forbes

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Great story. Jalen is a great young man and has represented Alabama very well. I will hate to see him go if he does, but he has to do what is best for his future at this point in his life. I hope others use him as an example to not give up when life gets hard. People have to understand that no matter how hard you work sometimes life just sucks. It's what you do in those times that will define you. RTR

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
Whatever happens going forward, Jalen's moment in the SECCG cements his legacy, and will be a story that will be retold many, many times through the years. There will be an immeasurable intangible benefit to the Alabama program from that, in everything from recruiting to player development, to fan support and overall public perception of the program. We owe Jalen a lot.

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
My 9yo daughter watched the end of the SECCG with me, and we talked about Jalen not giving up and continuing to work hard and putting the team first. I'll always be grateful to Jalen for giving us that opportunity. I wish him nothing but the best whatever he chooses to do, and as I've said before, he should never have to pick up a dinner tab in Tuscaloosa again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.