Crimson Redemption: A New Daniel A. Moore Limited Edition Print (Jalen Hurts)

12Namath12

Suspended
Sep 24, 2016
Birmingham
For those of you interested, here is the new Daniel A. Moore "Crimson Redemption" art piece of Jalen Hurts scoring the winning touchdown in the SEC Championship game.
This is the preliminary pencil sketch before the painted version is available.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Less than one hour after the SEC Championship game ended, I sent an email to April, at New Life Art...and to paraphrase...

Hi April..this may seem presumptuous, but I’d like to be the first person to request Daniel’s next painting. We witnessed faith personified tonight, and I have faith that Daniel will embrace the opportunity to document Jalen Hurts’ amazing story of “Redemption” in an upcoming painting.

April replied the following Monday, and told me that if Daniel decided to document the event in a painting, I would receive the lowest possible edition#.

I wonder if #0002 will be available 😉

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I sat next to one of my Vol buddies at church last night. He has decided the whole Alabama program has sold itself to the devil because no one could write that fairytale script. He said there will be a price to be paid at some point in the future. :biggrin:

I love the picture. RTR

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I sat next to one of my Vol buddies at church last night. He has decided the whole Alabama program has sold itself to the devil because no one could write that fairytale script. He said there will be a price to be paid at some point in the future. :biggrin:

I love the picture. RTR
Well your buddy should know about selling their soul to the devil. Phat Phil did just that....

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

I love the picture. RTR
Talk about lack of self-awareness. Or, maybe "projecting."

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I really like the concept on this one. I haven't liked much of Danny Moore's more recenty work, he's been trying to put too much into his scenes. I like this one, though. He's going back to his simpler days where he just captures a moment in Bama football history. This will make for a great painting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.