Any word on Tua's recovery progress?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Words out that Josh & Jalen will be ground and poundin with the Harris duo all night with the occasional dink over the middle to Smith,Jeudy,Ruggs,Waddle quartet.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Yep, I would say that it`s now obvious that Tua`s injury was different and/or less severe than Jalen`s, perhaps much less severe. Now, the O line needs to keep their damn feet out of the way!:biggrin2:

Jacie

Dec 7, 2018
For maximum effect, Tua hobbles out on crutches and as soon as it is Alabama's turn on offense, he throws them down and runs onto the field to the delirious screams of the crowd.

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
Looks like my earlier info is true. Tuas leg was amputated and given to Austin Jones, who gave his leg to Jalen, who gave his leg to Tua. Also, deer antler spray.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Looks like my earlier info is true. Tuas leg was amputated and given to Austin Jones, who gave his leg to Jalen, who gave his leg to Tua. Also, deer antler spray.
He could have a pirate peg leg and it wouldn't matter. He's needs a stable plant to drive off for accuracy and velocity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Yep, I would say that it`s now obvious that Tua`s injury was different and/or less severe than Jalen`s, perhaps much less severe. Now, the O line needs to keep their damn feet out of the way!:biggrin2:
What the O Line NEEDS to do is road grade people...anybody with a different colored lid on....

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
What the O Line NEEDS to do is road grade people...anybody with a different colored lid on....
No argument from me on that! I would much rather see the Oline, for the vast majority of time, moving straight ahead as opposed to pass pro sets. If that happens, we win IMO.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
If we commit to establishing a run game and get the RBs going, Tua and/or Jalen will have a field day with big pass completions down field. If we can control the clock it could be ugly for OU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.