Any word on Tua's recovery progress?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I know this is off topic, but sooners have a stud wr who is questionable at best for the game.
I’m wondering if OU will miss his 1300 yds of production; Lamb is definitely an NFL quality receiver, but is there enough quality depth to cover Brown’s absence if he can’t go.
I’m thinking his ankle is a bigger question mark than Tua’s, simply because of his position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
This definitely bears watching. He’s a stud. My understanding is that he broke his foot?

Forgot to quote, responding to twofbyc above.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
This definitely bears watching. He’s a stud. My understanding is that he broke his foot?

Forgot to quote, responding to twofbyc above.
Riley has played this tighter than CNS ever has - I don’t even know what the injury was/is.
Last comment from Riley on whether he’ll play was “definitely not a yes but definitely not a no”.
So I’m thinking he won’t be able to go much if at all, but it’s a mystery.
Tua isn’t - minus a setback I’m pretty sure he plays as much as is necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No offense cindym, but I always want everyone we face at 100%. If I hear, "If Colt hadn't gotten hurt" one more time!!! :pDTC_001:
I hate to see players injured, but I don't care whether or not another team goes into a game at full strength when they play Alabama or OSU. They can whine all they want if they lose - it won't change the score board.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I presume, since we're higher seeded, we'll be "home" and in crimson...
I think OU wears white helmets with the road white jerseys that have crimson sleeves. I like the white helmets but the jerseys look like softball unis. Goofy looking on a football field.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
If you go back and look at footage of the 1963 Orange Bowl, you can see that we wore our red helmets/white jerseys that day while Oklahoma wore their white helmets/red jerseys. Then in the 1970 bluebonnet bowl we wore all white while they wore red helmets/red jerseys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.