ICE arrests legal immigrant while dropping off kids at school

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Not a fan?

My love of pho is such that I should be allowed to apply for honorary Vietnamese status.
As a region, I love southern and eastern Asian cuisine. Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Thai -- love, love, love. But I can't do Korean, and I can't do pho.

But I'm glad there are people in the world who enjoy a a bowl of noodle salad swimming in water.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
As a region, I love southern and eastern Asian cuisine. Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Thai -- love, love, love. But I can't do Korean, and I can't do pho.

But I'm glad there are people in the world who enjoy a a bowl of noodle salad swimming in water.
Heh. Strangely enough, my MIL doesn't like pho. I've teased her for her traitorous attitude. It's the national dish!

ETA: Regarding Korean, I'm generally not a fan of kimchi, but some of it is ok as a side dish. I love Korean bbq. I have't investigated it around here yet, but in the DC area there are several Korean/Japanese restaurants. Korean bbq paired with sushi is a win/win IMO. :)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.