Pick the score: Alabama vs. Oklahoma

CrimsonClay

Sep 15, 2018
If he wants to survive - and I don't mean just this game - he has to start letting go of the ball, even if it's a throwaway, when everyone's covered...
Could Tua have been pressing a little more than we are used to in the last few games due to the Heisman? Maybe he will be more like the old Tua now that it's over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

southernoutlaw

Mar 26, 2018
My prediction is 21-14 Bama at the half. Final will be 52 -24 as Bama's run game takes a tole on the Sooner defense. They have no debth on the d line so Bama racks up 320 yds rushing.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If he wants to survive - and I don't mean just this game - he has to start letting go of the ball, even if it's a throwaway, when everyone's covered...
Tua also need to learn to check down to RBs. Many times they were wide open and had a chance to get 1st down or a TD. Let Jacob /N.Harris make plays in open space.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
55-10 Bama. 3rd string offense will be playing by the beginning of the 4th. *

* disclaimer- this statement was made by a non-football-playing armchair quarterback wearing crimson-colored sunglasses and drinking a tall cool glass of crimson kool-aid :D

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Alabama 27
Oklahoma 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I kinda sense it'll be a lower scoring game than most are predicting but maybe not quite that low, but who knows. I think we slow them down more than the OU fans think possible, but I'm still fairly concerned about our offense finding its early season groove. Most think OU's defense will be just what the Dr. ordered and I hope they are right.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Could Tua have been pressing a little more than we are used to in the last few games due to the Heisman? Maybe he will be more like the old Tua now that it's over.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I don't know if Tua was pressing or not, but he played a near-perfect game against AU. A poor performance against UGA, based on what we've come to expect from him, and everyone forgets what he did in the Iron Bowl. Tua will be fine and will have a huge game against OU if he's able to play at or near 100%.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I kinda sense it'll be a lower scoring game than most are predicting but maybe not quite that low, but who knows. I think we slow them down more than the OU fans think possible, but I'm still fairly concerned about our offense finding its early season groove. Most think OU's defense will be just what the Dr. ordered and I hope they are right.
Thinking we have 27 at halftime.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
GP stole my thunder....or I'm stealing the pick.....Bama 52-42.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
Lol! Apparently you haven't seen the OU defense. Kansas scored 40 on them! Kansas! In that game, Khalil Herbert ran 15 times for 64 yards and 2 TDs on OU. Khalil Herbert couldn't even play for Bama.

Also in that game, Pooka Williams, Jr ran 15 times also for TWO HUNDRED FIFTY TWO yards and 2 TDs on OU. Even Pooka Williams, Jr couldn't play for Bama!

Army had the ball 44:41. OU defense could not get them off the field.

soooo, what you are saying is RUN THE BALL MIKE...
if the run game shows up, i think it's over by half. the OU D may be able to handle one great back for a game but not 4.

Bagel_Dog

Oct 25, 2018
Oak Grove, Alabama
If we play disiplined football from the go I predict an essential blowout, 52-24 with one Sooner score in garbage time. Healthy Tua shows the world who the real Heisman is.

If we flub around for a half (or more) like we did against Georgia then 38-32 with a late Sooner score and failed onside kick to end it.

Last edited:

Sooners918

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry I LOL at this. I haven’t watched enough to know the answer, but I guess at least you’re honest. But I also was thinking they have to be better than what everyone is letting on.

They have shown a little life the last game or so but they are bad.

Sad thing is they usually play decent defense on 1st / 2nd down and then give up a 3rd and long.

The amount of 3rd &10+ this team has given up has to be record

spidermayin

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2018
Kyler Murray is going to give us fits, I know it. I don’t think we’re going to hold them under 30 points, or maybe even 40 points. But, I do think our defense is capable of making stops and plays here and there. Oklahoma’s defense is really bad. Maybe 1 step above Ole Miss if I am being generous. If Tua is not 100% healthy, I still think our offense is more than capable.

Alabama 55 Oklahoma 42

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.