Pick the score: Alabama vs. Oklahoma

OU_Alumni

Nov 25, 2018
I feel like this game will be a little lower scoring than what everyone is predicting.

38-24 Bama.

Our offense probably won’t do as good as everyone thinks and our defense probably won’t do as bad.

This is a good OU offense but as far as OU teams go the last 20 years, this “team” isn’t even probably top 5 talent wise.

We’re getting carried by Kyler Murray who is surrounded with a good line and some weapons on the outside.

If Hollywood Brown can’t play we are in serious trouble.

Bama is just a better team imo. I didn’t expect my Sooners to get here so at this point we’re just playing with house money.

Maybe Bama turns it over and finds themselves in a game they don’t want to be in. I think that’s my only hope.

Trjtrjtrj

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 4, 2018
I think it will be a close game decided by mistakes (turnovers, penalties, busted assignments). I'm thinking OU comes out on top in a close game that reaches the high 30s or low 40s. Let's call it: OU 42 Bama 41

Boomer Sooner

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Tua also need to learn to check down to RBs. Many times they were wide open and had a chance to get 1st down or a TD. Let Jacob /N.Harris make plays in open space.
Absolutely - I love his aggressiveness, but when everyone downfield if covered and you have a 5* RB in the flat uncovered, drop it off and enjoy the result (which likely includes not taking an extra hit)...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think it will be a close game decided by mistakes (turnovers, penalties, busted assignments). I'm thinking OU comes out on top in a close game that reaches the high 30s or low 40s. Let's call it: OU 42 Bama 41

Boomer Sooner
When push comes to shove, you just can't pick the Sooners to lose. Can't blame you. :cool:

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
Bama 63
Oklahoma 35

Going to feel a lot like the Arkansas game. We win by a lot but it doesn’t feel like it because they will score some points in us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thinking exactly. Statistically their D may be worse than the piggies. Their O is obviously better, but as long as Tua is healthy I wouldn't be surprised to see us up by something like 35-14 at the half, and end up hanging 60 on them, while Id doubt they can get out of the 30s. Could be another fourth quarter on the bench for Tua, this time for nice reasons.:smile:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
My thinking exactly. Statistically their D may be worse than the piggies. Their O is obviously better, but as long as Tua is healthy I wouldn't be surprised to see us up by something like 35-14 at the half, and end up hanging 60 on them, while Id doubt they can get out of the 30s. Could be another fourth quarter on the bench for Tua, this time for nice reasons.:smile:
Total Defense

Arkansas-#77
Oklahoma-#108

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
I’ve seen quite a few games that were supposed to be offensive explosions surprise by better than expected D. Think we might have that here so I’m going 39-20 with our D doing most of the shutting down!😉

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I’ve seen quite a few games that were supposed to be offensive explosions surprise by better than expected D. Think we might have that here so I’m going 39-20 with our D doing most of the shutting down!
Anyone watch the Army vs. Houston game? These type of offenses are fun and gun until a disciplined defense steps up and the playstation playcalling stops working. OU has one real way to beat Bama. Bama can adapt to the need for the game and still be just as lethal. It may very well start fast like the Rose Bowl did last year, but it sure won't stay that way. This Sooners defense is just atrocious. I've been watching tape and it's really really worse than any defense Bama played this year. KM has ZERO margin for error.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.