Pick the score: Alabama vs. Oklahoma

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
I'm thinking if we get of to a real good start on both sides of the ball, maybe a pick 6 in the first quarter and a couple of clock eating drives ending in TD's coupled with some 3 and outs we can win big. Thats what I'm hoping for and believe it can happen. Would love to see something like 56 -14 Bama wins. Maybe that will put an end to these offense only teams making the playoffs. Ok, I'll go with that. 56-14 Bama embarrasses OU.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Bama 45
OU 35

I think OU's offense gives us all we want because the rules are simply too advantageous to the offenses these days. It would not surprise me to see us get called for four or five pass interference calls where our guys are in perfect shape but the receiver comes back to the ball through our defender, but the flag will be thrown against us. If we actually get a few hard hits on their ball carriers, it would not surprise me to see us lose a few guys to weak targeting calls. If football were still football, I think we would absolutely smash their soft style of play, but all of the rules are on their side in this match-up, so I think they will give us all we can handle.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Bama 45
OU 35

I think OU's offense gives us all we want because the rules are simply too advantageous to the offenses these days. It would not surprise me to see us get called for four or five pass interference calls where our guys are in perfect shape but the receiver comes back to the ball through our defender, but the flag will be thrown against us. If we actually get a few hard hits on their ball carriers, it would not surprise me to see us lose a few guys to weak targeting calls. If football were still football, I think we would absolutely smash their soft style of play, but all of the rules are on their side in this match-up, so I think they will give us all we can handle.
Agree. I expect we will get hit with 5+ PI calls as well. Lincoln Riley is the best Offensive coach in the game. He knows Saban teaches his DB’s to stay in phase, read the eyes and get their hands up. I expect 20+ back shoulder throws and a bunch of PI calls. Hoping for a Big 10 crew calling the game as they typically don’t throw a PI flag unless someone is getting molested so bad that even Sandusky and Joe Pa would agree it is a penalty.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Agree. I expect we will get hit with 5+ PI calls as well. Lincoln Riley is the best Offensive coach in the game. He knows Saban teaches his DB’s to stay in phase, read the eyes and get their hands up. I expect 20+ back shoulder throws and a bunch of PI calls. Hoping for a Big 10 crew calling the game as they typically don’t throw a PI flag unless someone is getting molested so bad that even Sandusky and Joe Pa would agree it is a penalty.
5 PI calls??? I don’t know about that. To get that many we would have to be absolutely mugging their receivers.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If OU relies on back shoulder throws we win. Our CBs are taller than their receivers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.