Pick the score: Alabama vs. Oklahoma

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I know we are a little over two weeks away from this matchup, but I’m bored, so I’ll go ahead and post it. It’s great to see Tua and the other banged up players looking good in practice. This matchup has been talked about a lot in the weeks following the selection. Oklahoma has an exceptional offense. Alabama has an exceptional offense. Our defense is a lot better than their defense. Points will be scored. But I think our boys make more plays on the defensive side of the ball to win the game. It will probably be closer than we like (I’d prefer our starters to be out by the 4th quarter ;)), but Alabama will play for its 18th national championship come January.

Alabama wins 54-38

Merry Christmas to you all as well!

(On a side note, I finished my 4th out of 5 semesters of nursing school this week. I’m in the honor society, too. :))

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I know we are a little over two weeks away from this matchup, but I’m bored, so I’ll go ahead and post it. It’s great to see Tua and the other banged up players looking good in practice. This matchup has been talked about a lot in the weeks following the selection. Oklahoma has an exceptional offense. Alabama has an exceptional offense. Our defense is a lot better than their defense. Points will be scored. But I think our boys make more plays on the defensive side of the ball to win the game. It will probably be closer than we like (I’d prefer our starters to be out by the 4th quarter ;)), but Alabama will play for its 18th national championship come January.

Alabama wins 54-38

(On a side note, I finished my 4th out of 5 semesters of nursing school this week. I’m in the honor society, too. :))
Alabama 58
Oklahoma -4

I will change my mind in few weeks ;)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Full Banjeaux for starting this now. I don't make score predictions due to my weird superstitions but I am just thrilled to see this thread started. It means it won't be long now.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
My first full banjeaux? I like it. LOL. I thought it was a little early to post but bowl games start tomorrow and it’ll be here before you know it.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
49-34, Bama. We could probably score more but Saban calls the dogs off.

TraskiTideFan

1st Team
Apr 18, 2009
Savannah TN
I wont throw a score out, but did anybody actually watch the highlights from the B12 Championship game. I have seen peewee football players learn to tackle better than any of those current Big12 defenses. This game shouldn't even be a shootout unless we somehow forget all the fundamentals of wrapping up and planting the ball carrier in the ground.

And I had to post something because I got the friendly reminder to quit being a conscientious reader and participate in the process. :) RTR

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Alabama wins 54-38

You deserve a Full Banjeaux. Congratulations!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.