OUr Kiss of Death - SI Cover

GulfCoastSooner

Dec 4, 2018
Just when I was feeling good about OUr chances in this game, Sports Illustrated puts Kyler on the cover! If there is a stronger hex known to man I am unaware of it. We’ll be lucky if KM isn’t abducted by alien midgets riding St Bernards....

who are are they putting on the Bama edition?

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Re: Our Kiss of Death - SI Cover

Aren't they regional covers?NM....Missed the last question, my bad...
Just when I was feeling good about OUr chances in this game, Sports Illustrated puts Kyler on the cover! If there is a stronger hex known to man I am unaware of it. We’ll be lucky if KM isn’t abducted by alien midgets riding St Bernards....

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

I’m sorry you feel that way. In Bama, we don’t believe in curses. Our team is good, so we don’t have to worry about such things.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

I’m sorry you feel that way. In Bama, we don’t believe in curses. Our team is good, so we don’t have to worry about such things.
Saban has mowed through a series of traditional curses we used to suffer from...

The only curse I can think of that he hasn't mastered has been the jinx against a coach having a three-peat.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

Off the top of my head...

We finally beat Notre Dang in a big game.

We had a Heisman winner (or two.)

We've won titles despite whatever is on the cover for SI.

I'm betting other posters can think of more examples.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

it's died down in the past couple of years, but i remember a few folks 'round these parts that still clutched their pearls every time corso picked us to win even after a few years of Saban

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

it's died down in the past couple of years, but i remember a few folks 'round these parts that still clutched their pearls every time corso picked us to win even after a few years of Saban
I remember, vaguely, the Headgear curse, and the Gameday curse! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.