OUr Kiss of Death - SI Cover

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What Oklahoma and Ohio State have done recently with alternate uniforms has been appalling for a traditionalist like me. Although there is one of the uniforms that OU wears that is really sharp. I think you all wore it vs. Texas in the Big 12 title game. But the traditional unis are best.
Buckeye fans agree, and it is proven out in the poor sales of those alternate uniforms. They wear them in the games, but the fans hate them. It seems that the players like them, and that is the only reason that Meyer kept doing it.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Buckeye fans agree, and it is proven out in the poor sales of those alternate uniforms. They wear them in the games, but the fans hate them. It seems that the players like them, and that is the only reason that Meyer kept doing it.
That one combo you guys wore, I think it was against Nebraska. Man that was hideous.

I actually like the Georgia black Jerseys as an alternate, I’m sure to Georgia that has its own superstitions. we all know what Coach Cochran says about a team wearing black ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
There have been rumblings on our team from time to time for new, snazzy uniforms and I'm sure Nike would oblige. I think it will have to wait until Saban's gone... :D

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
There have been rumblings on our team from time to time for new, snazzy uniforms and I'm sure Nike would oblige. I think it will have to wait until Saban's gone... :D
Granted there haven't been much to choose from, but I've only liked the houndstooth collars the University put out for during the 2006 season. I wouldn't mind if they came back.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I think that they wore those for one game honoring CPBB...I have one hanging in my basement.They are cool...
Granted there haven't been much to choose from, but I've only liked the houndstooth collars the University put out for during the 2006 season. I wouldn't mind if they came back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.