Friendly fire (from Sooner fan in B'ham)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

K1M

Dec 13, 2018
Hey. I live in Birmingham. Grew up a big ou fan went to school in Alabama. Best friend is a huge bama fan and we always watched each other’s teams and adopted them as our “ second teams”. Excited for the Lincoln vs Saban matchup and the ou oline vs bama dline.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Friendly fire

Hey. I live in Birmingham. Grew up a big ou fan went to school in Alabama. Best friend is a huge bama fan and we always watched each other’s teams and adopted them as our “ second teams”. Excited for the Lincoln vs Saban matchup and the ou oline vs bama dline.
What was the problem? OU parents? :D

K1M

Dec 13, 2018

do y'all expect saban to try to control clock or try to drop 50 on the ou swiss cheese defense

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama

Did you grow up in Alabama, or just live here now because of where you went to school? I ask only because it must have been tough to get to many games in Norman from B'ham.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

do y'all expect saban to try to control clock or try to drop 50 on the ou swiss cheese defense
I don't look for the grinder approach on offense. I think we'll run our normal offense. It's what got us here. I do expect a more or less "mush rush" defense, out of deference to KM. I'm just hoping for returns by Lewis and Allen. We are a different - and pretty fearsome - team with those two added. I always like to play full-strength teams, so I hope Brown is back, although I just wonder how on earth he can be his normal 4.3 self...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.