Who returns next year?

Texas_tide

Scout Team
Oct 16, 2018
We definetly have a stacked group of sophomores.

I suspect we lose a couple offensive linemen leave, along with Damien Harris, Deionte Thompson. Jacobs. Buggs. Carter.

I have question on defense.
Diggs. ?
Does Lewis return?
Mack Wilson?
Dylan Moses?

What y’all think?

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
We definetly have a stacked group of sophomores.

I suspect we lose a couple offensive linemen leave, along with Damien Harris, Deionte Thompson. Jacobs. Buggs. Carter.

I have question on defense.
Diggs. ?
Does Lewis return?
Mack Wilson?
Dylan Moses?

What y’all think?
Harris and Buggs are Seniors. I think Jacobs comes back and is the feature RB next year. Thompson is gone for sure, probably Wilson as well.

Moses is a true Sophomore so he’s definitely back. Diggs, Lewis, and Carter would do well to come back.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Harris and Buggs are Seniors. I think Jacobs comes back and is the feature RB next year. Thompson is gone for sure, probably Wilson as well.

Moses is a true Sophomore so he’s definitely back. Diggs, Lewis, and Carter would do well to come back.
Things can change but Wilson said he was coming back and he needs to.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I think Wilson is a solid 2-3 rounder after this year. His coverage lapses would really hurt him in the NFL without another year. I expect Carter fo step in for Thompson. As a nickel back he has filled in after Minkah admirably, but marketing his safety skills in 19 may be in his best interest. I actually expect Jacobs back. I think Najee will be ready to step into the lead back but Jacobs would see his workload go up even with Robinson looking for more touches. I could see him Kenyan Drake his way into a prominent NFL situation.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
He said, after White announced that he was heading to the NFL "Congrats to my brother @DevinWhite__40 .. you deserve it family
I’m coming for it next year though" Could be taken many ways.
Indeed could be taken many ways. I think he should come back but I’m not sure he will. I really want Jacobs to be back. He’s really blossomed with his expanded role this year and another year could take his game to the next level.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I think Wilson is a solid 2-3 rounder after this year. His coverage lapses would really hurt him in the NFL without another year. I expect Carter fo step in for Thompson. As a nickel back he has filled in after Minkah admirably, but marketing his safety skills in 19 may be in his best interest. I actually expect Jacobs back. I think Najee will be ready to step into the lead back but Jacobs would see his workload go up even with Robinson looking for more touches. I could see him Kenyan Drake his way into a prominent NFL situation.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Wilson is a 1st round projection right now. If he blows up against OU and/or Clemson he’s gone. He may be gone already.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Wilson is a 1st round projection right now. If he blows up against OU and/or Clemson he’s gone. He may be gone already.
While I really want Josh to come back I suspect after he sees his grade he’ll come out. He’s literally the PROTOTYPICAL NFL RB of today. Scat back. Strong inside strong outside can catch the ball and run block. Heck he even returns kicks and can dominate on ST. He’s a steal for whoever drafts him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.