2 Alabama Oklahoma tickets 29 ROW OFF THE FIELD in Section 154 nice Orange Bowl seats

wiz4ever

Dec 15, 2018
hello there. I bought two tickets expecting Notre Dame to play in the Orange Bowl. The are side by side seats in Section 154, row 29 for the Alabama Oklahoma Orange Bowl game on DEc 29
. I must sell them now. These are great seats close the field but up high enough to get nice view of this huge game. I'm asking for $400 each or best offer. I bought them for much more than that but just would like to move them.

You will need to have a Ticketmaster account so I can transfer the tickets to you (mobile tickets to enter the game using your phone). Once you have the tickets in your account no one else can use them.

Please reach out to me via text/call at 607-226-7390 or email me at sjdsamal@yahoo.com. I can answer any questions you have. I am not a scalper but just a fellow fan trying to get rid of tickets I can't use. While you are enjoying the Orange Bowl I'll be in Dallas to watch Notre Dame play Clemson. Go Bame, Roll Tide.
For view from seat use link below

https://seatgeek.com/venues/hard-rock-stadium/seating-chart/miami-dolphins-277/section-154

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.