Long time lurker making my first post.

Bagel_Dog

Oct 25, 2018
Oak Grove, Alabama
Hey everyone,

I’ve been lurking around here for years, even joined awhile ago but never posted until now.

A little about myself,
I’ve been a Bama fan my entire life. There’s pictures of my dad holding me as a baby, both wearing our Bama gear while he proudly held up #1 after the 92’ championship.

The first game I ever went to was in the Dubose era. My dad and uncle took me to see Alabama vs South Carolina in 2000. We sucked that year but won that game 27-17 (if I remember correctly) I was hooked.

I suffered through the next few years watching every game. I’ll never forget the Shula 10-2 year as I had a broken ankle and wrote the score of every game on my cast, I was rather disappointed having to put those last 2 L’s on. Still, as loyal a fan as a kid could be.

Fast forward to now, I’m married to a huge Bama fan with a newborn of my own. We try to go to one game a year (made it to 2 this year, including the revival of Dixieland Delight) even if it’s just a “practice” game. No matter how comfortable it is watching at home, you just cannot beat the atmosphere in BD on game day.

I enjoy all the conversations and I’m looking forward to joining the family here.

Thanks for having me and Roll Tide.
-Devin

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Welcome and nice intro, Devin! I really like your handle!

A suggested avatar - in case you ever want a change:

If you ain't having fun....you're doing it wrong! ;)

Bagel_Dog

Oct 25, 2018
Oak Grove, Alabama
Welcome and nice intro, Devin! I really like your handle!

A suggested avatar - in case you ever want a change:

If you ain't having fun....you're doing it wrong! ;)
I have always been partial to this one myself, but yours is great too :cool:

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.