Football players graduation

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I’ve seen several pictures from graduation today. I have a couple questions. I’m wondering if there is a list of who graduated, I don’t recognize some of the guys. Also, there seems to be different colored tassels on their caps, and various things around the guys shoulders/neck. Damien has 2. What do the different things/colors represent? Thanks in advance!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I’ve seen several pictures from graduation today. I have a couple questions. I’m wondering if there is a list of who graduated, I don’t recognize some of the guys. Also, there seems to be different colored tassels on their caps, and various things around the guys shoulders/neck. Damien has 2. What do the different things/colors represent? Thanks in advance!
I would imagine they represent what college their degree was from or if they graduated with honors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Alabama...Where legends actually graduate!

https://rolltide.com/news/2018/12/14/general-more-than-30-alabama-student-athletes-set-for-commencement-this-weekend.aspx

FOOTBALL

• Jalen Hurts earned degree in 3 years!
  • Isaiah Buggs
  • Ross Pierschbacher (master's)
  • Jonah Williams
  • Lester Cotton, Sr.
  • Damien Harris
  • Anfernee Jennings
  • Christian Miller (master's)
  • Elliot Baker
  • Joshua Casher (master's)
  • Miller Forristall
  • Derek Kief (master's)
  • Jamar King
  • Donavan Mosley
  • Ryan Parris

BASKETBALL

• Donta Hall
  • Dazon Ingram
  • Amber Richardson

BASEBALL

• MLB pitcher Wade LeBlanc - graduating 12 yrs after turning pro
  • Hunter Alexander (master's)
  • Dylan Duarte
  • Brock Love
  • Kyle Kaufman

OTHERS

• Cat Jorgensen (soccer)
  • Christina Maartensson (soccer)
  • Emma Welch (soccer) (master's)
  • Rachel Bobo (softball)
  • Paige Matherson (swimming and diving)
  • Christopher Reid (2016 Olympic swimmer),
  • Smith Hinton (tennis)
  • Quanesha Burks (All-Amer. Track)
  • Olivia Fotopolou (track and field)
  • Domonique Williams (track and field)
  • Leah Lawrence (volleyball) (master's)

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i think damien was wearing a fraternity scarf

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Congrats to all these players. The most important thing they have accomplished while at Bama is to get their degree. Special cudos to the one who got their Masters. RTR

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
which one is jalen in?
I've heard he is in same fraternity with Damien, but I never could confirm it.

If anyone is a member of fraternity, they would wear fraternity stole around their neck at the graduation. For example, Mack Wilson's girlfriend is a AKA (Alpha Kappa Alapha) and she had one around her neck. However, it is not required for them to wear fraternity and people may want to keep it private. I do know that in the past players on the team have pledged through fraternity.
Reuben Foster- Same Fraternity with Damien Harris.
Shaun Dion Hamilton-Kappa Alpha Psi (https://www.google.com/search?q=sha...h=619#imgrc=VRUD6kanmSKIeM:&spf=1545057965252)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.