Link: Charlie Spegal: High School Back Still Seeking Attention from colleges - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Charlie Spegal: High School Back Still Seeking Attention from colleges

Most of the competition was weak during the season. They are a 4A school playing up a class due to the success factor. They did beat the #3 team in 6A in week 2 and he had a good game. They had stiffer competition in the playoffs and he continued to impress. At a bigger school he likely doesn't get those stats, but I bet he would still impress.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BamaNation First Team

I read he has received offers from Army and Navy

BamaNation First Team

5'10", 220 lbs, would be like a bowling ball hitting the LOS in short yardage situations. May even gain 10-15 lbs by this time next year. May be another J. Jacobs.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by HITIDE View Post
    5'10", 220 lbs, would be like a bowling ball hitting the LOS in short yardage situations. May even gain 10-15 lbs by this time next year. May be another J. Jacobs.
    The kid has some nice highlight runs, and I read he claims a 4.6 forty, but I don't see it from the highlights. he kinda plods with relatively short strides even when he breaks into the open field and isn't a fluid runner which many times indicates he could be at the limit of how fast he has the potential to get. Army/Navy/G Tech teams would be able to use this skillset and he'd get an amazing education but that's probably it.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

He'll have to show that He can improve this upcoming season. Look at his 2017 and 2018 number. If he can duplicate the 2018, and get in better shape... work on his running ability.. he might get few more D1 offers... He can always go JUCO route.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*