Justin Fields Leaving Georgia - also Luke Ford

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
“In October, a Georgia baseball player was dismissed from that program after it was discovered he was using racial slurs aimed Fields”

So is this going to be his excuse for immediate eligibility? 
I don't think that he will play immediately, anyway. I guess he might win the backup role, but he has no time in the system and it has taken him too much time to learn GA's system for me to assume he will do better at OSU.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
“In October, a Georgia baseball player was dismissed from that program after it was discovered he was using racial slurs aimed Fields”

So is this going to be his excuse for immediate eligibility? [emoji849]
That is genius! Now I wait for the first #metoo transfer. (Blue font)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
With the late flip, does this mean that Ohio State now has the #1 recruiting class for 2018;)

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
If Fields is granted immediate eligibility they might as well just announce that anyone can transfer and play right away. Between Fields, Barnett and Shea Patterson that's what's happening anyways..

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
If Fields is granted immediate eligibility they might as well just announce that anyone can transfer and play right away. Between Fields, Barnett and Shea Patterson that's what's happening anyways..
College football free agency. Honestly I’m fine with it unless they start treating coaches the same way. Coaches make promises all the time and then leave players who’ve committed to them and the university high and dry. I know players commit to the school but everyone knows the reality is that many also commit because of the relationship they have with the coaches that recruit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Justin Fields (potentially) Leaving Georgia - also Luke Ford

Earl can still count... ;)
Means he ain't lost it yet.

Earl still has hair too... ;)
I think that's one of the last pix taken of me with straight hair. At the end of January last year I had a right colon resection (precancerous growth). I came out of the surgery with wavy hair. Quite an adjustment, when you've had pencil-straight hair all your life...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
College football free agency. Honestly I’m fine with it unless they start treating coaches the same way. Coaches make promises all the time and then leave players who’ve committed to them and the university high and dry. I know players commit to the school but everyone knows the reality is that many also commit because of the relationship they have with the coaches that recruit them.
I tend to agree, but I consider the chaos it would create in the sport. The one thing that has players think more carefully about a transfer is the lost year. Remove that and you will create major chaos. Roster management becomes impossible.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what amazes me about Saban, how he can keep recruiting at the level he does with the amount of staff turnover we've had...

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
B1G...What does this do to Tate Martell if he loses PT? He seems to be a little wound up already...
I tend to agree, but I consider the chaos it would create in the sport. The one thing that has players think more carefully about a transfer is the lost year. Remove that and you will create major chaos. Roster management becomes impossible.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
B1G...What does this do to Tate Martell if he loses PT? He seems to be a little wound up already...
LOL - He melts down and throws a fit? Yeah, he would not take it well. He would immediately transfer.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga

Anesthesia can do crazy things to a body.
I think that's one of the last pix taken of me with straight hair. At the end of January last year I had a right colon resection (precancerous growth). I came out of the surgery with wavy hair. Quite an adjustment, when you've had pencil-straight hair all your life...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1081299367955480576

Isaac Nauta also announces he's going pro. Kirby has a TE shortage now. Jackson Harris graduated. Nauta goes pro, and Ford transfers to Illinois. That leaves Charlie Woerner (entering senior year), John FitzPatrick (freshman), and Ryland Goede (class of 2019 signee).

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.