Justin Fields Leaving Georgia - also Luke Ford

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Lets for argument's sake that Tate and Justin are equals (which I have my doubts in terms of throwing). It almost means that if Justin doesn't win his waiver appeal that he could really be sitting behind Martell for 3 years before playing. If Tate wins the Big 10 or gets to the playoffs then Justin might as well transfer again.
The only way this works out is if the waiver is approved (and I think it will be. No professional organization is going to even remotely take a chance on something like this related to racism.) Do I call bullcrap, yes. Not on the racism part, but the transfer part. That event happened at the end of September and the school investigated and released the baseball player by before 3 October.

So where was the transfer then? School responded, kicked guy off team (out of school?) But fields decide to stay. I feel we know the story.....No transfer because he thought he'd get to start sometime in the season. But he didn't, so time to use the event that apparently didn't matter too much 3+ months ago to get out.

It's indicative of many things I dislike. Mostly little babies that can't handle not getting what they want. I feel like this is that situation.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Lets for argument's sake that Tate and Justin are equals (which I have my doubts in terms of throwing). It almost means that if Justin doesn't win his waiver appeal that he could really be sitting behind Martell for 3 years before playing. If Tate wins the Big 10 or gets to the playoffs then Justin might as well transfer again.
You're not wrong. If Tate wins the job this year and plays well, the job is his for 2-3 years. I really don't know how good he is at the college level. We just have not seen enough of him to know. But he was incredible as a high school player.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He was a big AU target at one point. Oh well. We recruited TEs pretty well this cycle.
He said that he is transferring because his family could not afford to watch him play in the South - they cannot afford the travel. He is going home.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
This time it happened to that sleeze bag Kirby and Georgia so I'm fine with it.
Oh I’m tickled that Kirby’s getting a taste of his own tactics here - I just don’t think he should be allowed to play without sitting just because some idiot yelled something at him from the stands they hurt his feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
- I just don’t think he should be allowed to play without sitting just because some idiot yelled something at him from the stands they hurt his feelings.
I'd be fine if he'd transferred after it happens. Not at the end of the season after he didn't get to play. Seems like the two are not related.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Oh I’m tickled that Kirby’s getting a taste of his own tactics here - I just don’t think he should be allowed to play without sitting just because some idiot yelled something at him from the stands they hurt his feelings.

The thing is the player wasn’t yelling at him. He was yelling that he should replace Fromm.

Not trying excuse the use of the racial slur, either.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The only way this works out is if the waiver is approved (and I think it will be. No professional organization is going to even remotely take a chance on something like this related to racism.) Do I call bullcrap, yes. Not on the racism part, but the transfer part. That event happened at the end of September and the school investigated and released the baseball player by before 3 October.

So where was the transfer then? School responded, kicked guy off team (out of school?) But fields decide to stay. I feel we know the story.....No transfer because he thought he'd get to start sometime in the season. But he didn't, so time to use the event that apparently didn't matter too much 3+ months ago to get out.

It's indicative of many things I dislike. Mostly little babies that can't handle not getting what they want. I feel like this is that situation.

Yep. Fields may be on the same transferring odyssey that Blake Barnett went on. Keep transferring until he can find some place where they will let him start and get his participation trophy.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
So has Haskins even said he’s going pro? And what about the QB’s who have been in the program? It just doesn’t seem like a good move for Fields if he was wanting a starting job somewhere. Is he going to jump ship if he doesn’t start at OSU?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
They’re just casting the obligatory net - they already have their keeper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.