Justin Fields Leaving Georgia - also Luke Ford

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Justin Fields -

Now that this matter is concluded, I would like to clarify some facts. I have no regrets about my time at UGA and have no hard feelings for the school or football program. My overall experience at UGA was fully consistent with UGA's commitment to diversity and inclusion. My sister is a softball player at UGA. I am still close friends with many of my UGA teammates. A part of me will always be a Georgia Bulldogs fan."
So you are saying there really wasn’t racial hostility at UGA? You were just saying that for a waiver?? Huh!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The NCAA just created free agency in college football.

This will not end well for anybody, especially the players.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Yes...and it gives The U a better chance against Clempson (If they even play each other?). I hate the whole waiver rule/process, but if it's going to happen at least this one makes me chuckle a bit...
They don't play hem in the regular season but if they run the Coastal, they will see them in the ACC championship game. Hopefully Tate will add the spark they need to be successful. On a side note, I'm hoping Syracuse will be even better this season

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
It would be nice to see someone in the ACC beat Clemson, but it is so hard for me to pull for Miami...ever! Plus I’d like us to get a shot at Clemson this year....

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

NCAA denies Luke Ford waiver for immediate eligibility

The NCAA has denied Illinois tight end Luke Ford a waiver for immediate eligibility, the Illini sophomore tight end tweeted on Wednesday.

The Georgia transfer can appeal the decision, but if the NCAA decision is upheld, Ford must sit out due to NCAA transfer rules. The top prospect in the state of Illinois' Class of 2018, Ford has three years of eligibility remaining.

But Illinois plans to ask the NCAA to reconsider the decision. According to sources, Illinois will first ask the NCAA to appeal by offering more information to the NCAA before starting the formal appeal process, which results in a final decision.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1121161645622009859

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Source: Mississippi State the front-runner for Tommy Stevens

Mississippi State has emerged as a front-runner for Penn State quarterback transfer Tommy Stevens, a source with knowledge of the situation tells 247Sports. Stevens, who’s already graduated from Penn State, would be immediately eligible to play in Starkville.

Stevens’ obvious connection to Mississippi State is head coach Joe Moorhead, who served as Stevens’ offensive coordinator at Penn State from 2016 to 2017.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.