the early finish

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I'm going to preface this with how I get my information. Some is from BOL (where I am a member) I know students athletes former and present from being in School as many of you know. My uncle has lunch with Saban twice a year. I also know guys that were football managers from my high school football days.
So here we go:
Sanders: this is the trickiest recruitment we have but the least important.
Sanders is elite but Williams is elite as well. Williams wants to come to bama but doesn't have the green light so currently going to the barn. Sanders is close with UGA seemingly promising a lot where have I heard that before hmmm (I believe we get him)

Neal is all bama

Dean who I thought was a closer recruitment is bama currently

This is all subject to change so take it for what its worth my opinion.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
I'm going to preface this with how I get my information. Some is from BOL (where I am a member) I know students athletes former and present from being in School as many of you know. My uncle has lunch with Saban twice a year. I also know guys that were football managers from my high school football days.
So here we go:
Sanders is elite but Williams is elite as well. Williams wants to come to bama but doesn't have the green light so currently going to the barn. Sanders is close with UGA seemingly promising a lot where have I heard that before hmmm (I believe we get him)

Neal is all bama

We will take it!! Thanks!! :)

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
jambama, you don't need to explain your credentials. Especially if it is in response to that salty fella from several days ago.

Ok, back to 'crutin.. Sopsher?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Also, anybody hearing anything on Aubrey Solomon, the transfer DL from Michigan?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
You know, I feel a little confident in Sanders . Nothing inside, just going back , reading through everything on him. I get the feeling he is looking for drama, but nothing has changed. Impressed with what Georgia was selling, having fun with team mate Nolan Smith but in the end, his decision has been made. Did Georgia get a crystal ball for Sanders ?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
UGA got a crystal from Kipp. Not going to do late signings. I'll do bogle closer to AA(I think he's a very very very high upside guy) Soloman, Phillips (UCLA former #1 guy) and others transferring wont come into the picture until after the playoff , bowl season. IMO as long as we sign the guys we have committed and Soph we are beyond good.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
So here we go:

Neal is all bama

Say it ain’t so, Joe!
I am crushed.
This is worse than when they pulled back the curtain in Wizard of Oz!
In no way do I want to know your sources, or your credentials.
i always figured you were the cute little blonde who sits outside of the coach’s office, and listens in on his private calls.Oh...by the way...thank-you for making it so interesting and so much fun to follow Bama recruiting.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Say it ain’t so, Joe!
I am crushed.
This is worse than when they pulled back the curtain in Wizard of Oz!
In no way do I want to know your sources, or your credentials.
i always figured you were the cute little blonde who sits outside of the coach’s office, and listens in on his private calls.Oh...by the way...thank-you for making it so interesting and so much fun to follow Bama recruiting.
Me too!! Jam! Why did you do that!!? First, the tooth fairy....then Santa Claus....then the Yeti and the Loch Ness Monster!!....there are legendary, unknowable, mysterious secrets in life that add to its sweetness... that are taken away...and now this!! :biggrin:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Me too!! Jam! Why did you do that!!? First, the tooth fairy....then Santa Claus....then the Yeti and the Loch Ness Monster!!....there are legendary, unknowable, mysterious secrets in life that add to its sweetness... that are taken away...and now this!! :biggrin:
there's millions of yetis lol I got a baby blue one

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
i know it has happened in the past, but, using fellow athletes as recruiters this year seems to have hit a new high. I for one am not a fan. These decisions need to be made by the players and their families. Peer pressure has no place in this decision. I know Bama recruits have done it, still not a fan.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
i know it has happened in the past, but, using fellow athletes as recruiters this year seems to have hit a new high. I for one am not a fan. These decisions need to be made by the players and their families. Peer pressure has no place in this decision. I know Bama recruits have done it, still not a fan.
It's going to happen and in reality its up to the kid as well as their family to decide. Some make fan decisions and some make Buisness decisions. just the way it goes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.