NY State Dissolves Trump Foundation Due to "Shocking Pattern of Illegality" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar

Re: NY State Dissolves Trump Foundation Due to "Shocking Pattern of Illegality"

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    is this the place where I mention that the State of New York feels that the people running this country are unfit to run a charity?
    They know the "homeboy" best.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    The more disgusting his behavior and scams, the better his base likes him. They truly are in a "burn it all down" mode.
    And not a one of them understands that, “when it all burns down”, they won’t be doing too well.
    Then again, foresight was never one of their strong suits; neither was hindsight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    And not a one of them understands that, “when it all burns down”, they won’t be doing too well.
    Then again, foresight was never one of their strong suits; neither was hindsight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    they will just be spoon-fed another boogeyman to blame for all of their ills and will forget all about it. wash, rinse, repeat.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar

One of the more extreme lib websites points out that the Trump Foundation being forced to sell off it's assets (a couple of portraits of Trump and an autographed Tim Tebow football helmet) is the first step in seeing all of Trump's ill-gotten gains seized and sold off. (Including real estate bought with laundered Russian money.)

Which promoted this thought: If Trump found himself in a situation where he had to choose between his keeping his wealth and keeping his kids out of jail...

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    One of the more extreme lib websites points out that the Trump Foundation being forced to sell off it's assets (a couple of portraits of Trump and an autographed Tim Tebow football helmet) is the first step in seeing all of Trump's ill-gotten gains seized and sold off. (Including real estate bought with laundered Russian money.)

Which promoted this thought: If Trump found himself in a situation where he had to choose between his keeping his wealth and keeping his kids out of jail...
    he'd keep the money
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    But he is working for free. Cut him some slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The biggest joke of all...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    The biggest joke of all...
    However, before this is all over, he is going to wish with all his heart that he had never run for president...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    However, before this is all over, he is going to wish with all his heart that he had never run for president...
    I read this wondering if he has a heart at all and am picturing the cartoon Grinches before it grew
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett