***Early Signing Day SIGNATURES RECEIVED***

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I don’t know why everyone was so nervous, I told everyone the man was committed, and would honor that commitment. I knew when he posted the Heisman comment, he was going to the only school that produced Heisman trophy running backs in the ultra modern (pass happy) era.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I don’t know why everyone was so nervous, I told everyone the man was committed, and would honor that commitment. I knew when he posted the Heisman comment, he was going to the only school that produced Heisman trophy running backs in the ultra modern (pass happy) era.
And thus, Bama trumps UGA 3 times in one year

Alanbama27

All-American
Sep 24, 2003
Hoover, Alabama, USA
Yep! Per Andrew Bone
#BREAKING: Trey Sanders LOI has arrived at Alabama. Be sure to stay tuned to BamaInsider.com for all the latest news on the Crimson Tide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It’s that very same “sky is falling” sense I got early yesterday. Nothing anyone can do (one of “us “anyway); if a recruit plays games that reflects badly on them and whoever the game master is.
Karma is what Karma is.
I will take them at their word when they “officially” declare; they are still free to change their mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
We will update this as the day goes on.

1. Paul Tyson (practicing)
2. Pierce Quick (practicing)
3. DJ Dale (practicing)
4. John Metchie (practicing)
5. Antonio Alfano (signed)
6. Jordan Battle
7. Brandon Turnage
8. Braylen Ingraham
9. Christian Harris
10. Jahleel Billingsley
11. Kevin Harris
12. Tanner Bowles
13. Will Riechard
14. King Mwikuta
15. Jeffrey Carter
16. Justin Eboigbe
17. DeMarco Hellams
18. Taulia Tagovailoa
19. Darrian Dalcourt
20. Shane Lee
21. Amari Kight
22. Evan Neal
23. Trey Sanders
Beautiful list right there. Someone needs to frame that.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Beautiful list right there. Someone needs to frame that.
Yes it is. This is the best overall "rated" class we have ever had. Only one 3* in the group and he is the #1 kicker. Here is a breakdown by stars from our current signees. I heard on ESPN that we have 21 players in their ESPN 300 which tied our record from last year and we will certainly break that record in February.

5* 3
4* 19
3* 1

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Yes it is. This is the best overall "rated" class we have ever had. Only one 3* in the group and he is the #1 kicker. Here is a breakdown by stars from our current signees. I heard on ESPN that we have 21 players in their ESPN 300 which tied our record from last year and we will certainly break that record in February.

5* 3
4* 19
3* 1
And:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.