***Trey Sanders picks BAMA***

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Re: ***Trey Sanders commitment thread (noon CT hour 12/19)***

Agreed. I'm just curious if he actually thinks he can win the Heisman his freshman year. I'm not even sure he'll play much next year...
Yeah, I am guessing that Najee Harris and Brian Robinson may be ahead in the line for carries, but I like his confidence. I hope his work ethic matches that confidence.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Saw the interview on espn after the announcement. The recruiting guy said he was told last night of Trey’s decision. Question is, why all the love for Georgia by recruitniks last night if people in the know had Trey’s decision already. Seems a little strange!

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
They have to create drama every chance they get.
Saw the interview on espn after the announcement. The recruiting guy said he was told last night of Trey’s decision. Question is, why all the love for Georgia by recruitniks last night if people in the know had Trey’s decision already. Seems a little strange!

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Well the last 2 RBs to win the heisman were from Alabama so he chose the right school to win the heisman. I still think freshman would be a bit early. Has a freshman RB ever won the heisman?

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Something seems fishy. I'm a little nervous over no signature yet.
No need to fret. All good things come in the end whether he signs or doesn't. What a nugget getting Ali Kaho late last cycle. If we get Sanders, AWESOME...but it not we'll get a replacement for him. There ain't one recruit bigger than the process itself.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
No need to fret. All good things come in the end whether he signs or doesn't. What a nugget getting Ali Kaho late last cycle. If we get Sanders, AWESOME...but it not we'll get a replacement for him. There ain't one recruit bigger than the process itself.
Tide Twitter account has his LOI confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.