***Trey Sanders picks BAMA***

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Re: ***Trey Sanders commitment thread (noon CT hour 12/19)***

Roll Tide! Welcome Trey! Work hard and be a legendary All-American player!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Borderline cocky.....let's hope that translates into a strong competitive spirit.
This is one day when you have to allow for it. Huge day for these guys.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

This is one day when you have to allow for it. Huge day for these guys.
Agreed. I'm just curious if he actually thinks he can win the Heisman his freshman year. I'm not even sure he'll play much next year...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Agreed. I'm just curious if he actually thinks he can win the Heisman his freshman year. I'm not even sure he'll play much next year...
I prefer confident borderline cocky for now with these type guys. He will find out once he gets on campus that he is going to have to compete fiercely to get some PT. He probably won't play a ton unless he is incredibly special running and blocking or we get hit with injuries.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

I prefer confident borderline cocky for now with these type guys. He will find out once he gets on campus that he is going to have to compete fiercely to get some PT. He probably won't play a ton unless he is incredibly special running and blocking or we get hit with injuries.
Yea I'd probably agree with that. I'm just curious as to his and other recruits mindsets as I've never been a big time football recruit LOL.

Besides if he truly wants that Heisman then hopefully that means he already knows the work required to get there. And if he does then he should fit in perfectly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.