***Trey Sanders picks BAMA***

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Cecil Hurt put out this information that was pretty interesting. This is the rank of running backs recruited by Saban:

Ingram 112 overall / 10 RB
Richardson 6 /2
Yeldon 27 / 3
Drake 124 / 8
Henry 12 / 1
Kamara 42 / 5
Scarbrough 16 / 2
D Harris 31 / 1
N Harris 2 / 1
Sanders 5 / 1
Jacobs 469 / 36

We are truly RB U..

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Cecil Hurt put out this information that was pretty interesting. This is the rank of running backs recruited by Saban:

Ingram 112 overall / 10 RB
Richardson 6 /2
Yeldon 27 / 3
Drake 124 / 8
Henry 12 / 1
Kamara 42 / 5
Scarbrough 16 / 2
D Harris 31 / 1
N Harris 2 / 1
Sanders 5 / 1
Jacobs 469 / 36

We are truly RB U..
And look at Jacobs on that list and what he`s done and will do. That`s just amazing to me.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Saw the interview on espn after the announcement. The recruiting guy said he was told last night of Trey’s decision. Question is, why all the love for Georgia by recruitniks last night if people in the know had Trey’s decision already. Seems a little strange!
Not all are "connected" and not all are unbiased. ;)

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
I just read an article about kirby and his shenanigans. Hes beginning to rub some the wrong way, making promises, being shady bragging about getting sanders and it blowing up in his face ect... makes me root for jeremy pruitt and dan mullen even more to put the smack down on the dawgs every year! RTR!!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hey sorry i couldnt figure how to do a link but its on bamahammer.com and the article header says dawg and bama staff not likely to exchange christmas cards ...
Kirby's apparently well on the way to producing a whole new cohort of Vol ( as hard as that is to imagine) and Gator fans, at least when they play UGA.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Hey sorry i couldnt figure how to do a link but its on bamahammer.com and the article header says dawg and bama staff not likely to exchange christmas cards ...
I read that article....... and his antics, if true, will cause him grief down the road. There are quite a few stories and rumors about him making coaches mad over here in Ga already........ his enthusiasm is reportedly writing checks his tail may not be able to cash

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I read that article....... and his antics, if true, will cause him grief down the road. There are quite a few stories and rumors about him making coaches mad over here in Ga already........ his enthusiasm is reportedly writing checks his tail may not be able to cash
Yeah, just read it as well ... interesting read. Would take it with a grain of salt since the blogger gave the disclaimer that the "post is driven by rumor and conjecture, and maybe a few facts." It's still a descent read as blog post go. The 30 for 30 on the rivalry with CKS is going to be very interesting to say the least.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
From Bama hammer article , SOLID GOLD -

The most recent Kirby rumor is he was so sure of landing Trey Sanders, he did not hide celebrating the coup BEFORE Early Signing Day. According to some insiders, Kirby’s antics were viewed unfavorably by IMG coaches and Sanders family members.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
If these rumors of questionable recruiting practices by CKS are true, it is sad -- sad for the kids he's recruiting, sad for those he's recruiting against, and ultimately will reflect very poorly on Kirbty. It seems to be the way things are going over there in Athens. Kirby may feel on top now, but college football is definitely what did you do for me today kind of job and at some point, Kirby may need those he's stepped on as he travels downward, as he inevitably will. It takes someone of character and integrity to remain at the top like CNS. I'm thinking Jeremy Pruitt may be of a similar ilk to CNS - at least I hope so. Unfortunately, Kirby appears to have burned those bridges within a few years of becoming a head coach.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
With all of this talk about Josh leaving it's awesome that we picked up Sanders. Wonder how his hands out of the backfield are?

rtr

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I just wonder about his blocking ability. This will determine how early we will see him on the field...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.