***Evan Neal picks BAMA***

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Also,have to think about 2020. Other than sebuirs we could potentially lose leatherwood, Willis and Brown to the draft.

And a few of the new guys need a rs to add size and acclimate to sec play.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I did. We started the year with 18, losing 3 and bringing in 5 or 6. It seems like a lot of numbers for a group that doesn't rotate players regularly.
Who did you have on the list to start the season? I have 16 scholarship players.

3 seniors (Casher, Pierschbacker, and Cotton)0
3 rs juniors (Baker, Womack, and Petitbon)
1 junior (Jonah)
3 rs sophomores (Brown, Lashley, and Owens)
2 sophomores (Leatherwood and Wills)
2 rs freshmen (Brannon and Randolph)
2 freshmen (Brown and Ekiyor)

In addition to the three seniors and two expected departures (Jonah and Petitbon), I could see Baker moving on. Don't think he played any this year after redshirting last year.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
6 feet 8 inches tall, and he is down to 360 pounds. He has incredibly quick feet for such a large man. He is a tackle, to be sure. I think that he is going to need to wait one year to start, though.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
6 feet 8 inches tall, and he is down to 360 pounds. He has incredibly quick feet for such a large man. He is a tackle, to be sure. I think that he is going to need to wait one year to start, though.
Cole Cubelic mentioned yesterday he could see Neal playing next season since he's getting on campus in January. Said he might not start but could be a second team guy contending for playing time (ala Leatherwood and Wills in 2017).

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I did a double take when I saw those numbers yesterday. Guy is huge.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Cole Cubelic posted a video of Evan Neal blocking against Kayvon Tibeaudoux at the Opening. Evan stoned him cold. I know they're both high school players but it bodes well for Evan that he can dominate against the best high school competition..

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
You're right RTR. Perhaps I had counted right after least season and included Warmack and one other. It looks like we go into next year with 16 again.
Who did you have on the list to start the season? I have 16 scholarship players.

3 seniors (Casher, Pierschbacker, and Cotton)0
3 rs juniors (Baker, Womack, and Petitbon)
1 junior (Jonah)
3 rs sophomores (Brown, Lashley, and Owens)
2 sophomores (Leatherwood and Wills)
2 rs freshmen (Brannon and Randolph)
2 freshmen (Brown and Ekiyor)

In addition to the three seniors and two expected departures (Jonah and Petitbon), I could see Baker moving on. Don't think he played any this year after redshirting last year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.